Friday, April 28, 2006

5 City Tour for Sandals Announcement!

By special arrangement with SANDALS RESORTS, I will be doing a five-city promotional tour for Sandals Resorts in May, June and July. The schedule, which was just finalized, is:

Atlanta - May 23rd, 2006
Chicago - June 7th, 2006
Atlantic City - June 15th, 2006
Toronto - July 13th, 2006
Los Angeles - July 20th, 2006

These promotional parties are, unfortunately for some of you readers, open only to travel professionals, by invitation only. I will be posting more details as to locations as they become available to me.

As this is the beginning of my tenth year of working with the Sandals organization, I just want to take this opportunity to thank them from the bottom of my heart for their kindness to me and for their loyaltiy to my company and my act. You folks are the BEST!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home