Saturday, October 29, 2005

Sandals Promo Trip!

Once again, if all things go properly, I will be doing a promotional show for Sandals Resorts! In mid-November, I will be flying down to beautiful Puerto Rico for a one-night event doing magic and hypnosis for a special VIP event for some of Sandals Resorts' most prominent and important Travel Agents and Travel Partners. This show marks my 7th year working with the Sandals and Beaches Resorts people and I want to take this opportunity to formally thank them through this Blog.

It is ALWAYS a pleasure to work with the wonderful people and everyone associated with Sandals and Beaches and I can, without any hesitation, give their resorts my unqualified endorsement (which is unpaid, too!). If you are looking for a great experience at an all-inclusive resort, look no farther than Sandals and Beaches Resorts. There are many, many reasons that they have won every major travel industry award, multiple times. Book your next vacation there and find out why. You will NOT be disappointed!