Monday, January 16, 2006

New Year, Hypnosis Shows, Wedding Party Magic

New Year's Eve was spent quietly at home for a change. For once, I didn't have to be out car-jousting with the amateur drinkers and the pros who believe that New Year's Eve is the Olympics of Drinking. I hope yours was as safe and as warm as ours was.

Fidelity Financial Services brought me out for their January Holiday Party at the W Hotel on Jackson St., in Chicago, doing the HYPNOSIS SHOW along with the STROLLING MAGIC program and we had a BALL! Despite poor accoustics in the room, the DJ team was great to work with and we had some sterling volunteers, including the wife of the Big Boss, who was a delight to work with! My thanks to their team, especially Ms. Pertle, who coordinated the event with me, for my second year with them. I'm looking forward to many more as the attendees were eager to set up future events right there on the spot in places ranging from New Mexico to Cape Cod!

Medline Industries, makers of health items for hospital and home use, had me out to their January holiday event as well for their Information Services group. Again, this was for the HYPNOSIS SHOW and we had some of the funniest moments I've ever had on stage with the group of great volunteers we had that night! Very creative people, with some amazingly innovative ideas on how to follow suggestions, believe me!

Tomorrow night, I'm doing my THIRD year at Delta Delta Delta Sorority House at Northwestern University (yeah, it's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it!) - and my thanks to the Sisters of Tri-Delta for having me back, once again! Last year, we had a huge group of volunteers for the STAGE HYPNOSIS SHOW and this year looks like it's shaping up to be an even bigger group! Watch my web page (www.leedarrow.com) for details and maybe even some pictures!

WEDDING PARTY MAGIC - you heard it here! I am now partnering with http://www.amagicalwedding.com to help out a brother magician who is losing his eyesight to cover his wedding business and to help him build his business as an agent, booking special WEDDING MAGIC programs! So if you have an interest in booking me, or any of the other fine Chicago-area magicians (and several of us travel internationally as well!), contact Daryl at www.amagicalwedding.com and ask about my availability. If I'm not available, one of the other fine mages that work with him will be more than able to help YOU make YOUR Special Day Truly Magical!