Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Relay For Life Public Show Saturday

For those of you in the Chicago area - I will be appearing at the Grayslake Relay For Life Marathon in Grayslake, IL this Saturday night, July 29th, doing my hypnosis show at about 11:55PM. This is an outdoor event, in the middle of the night, and my 4th year doing it - donating my fee to the event - it's being held in the Esper A. Petersen Grayslake Family
Aquatic Center parking lot, Grayslake, IL. Information about the event and directions can be found on their web page at
http://www.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=171388

This event is a part of the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life program and I've been honored to have been asked to come back again to perform my midnight hypnosis show, so PLEASE spread the word - ADMISSION IS FREE, but donations are EXTREMELY APPRECIATED!

On completion of the show volunteers will EACH receive (if they are over 18 years of age) a FREE PASS for TWO to the pre-release screening to the new Edward Norton film, "The Illusionist" that will screen at the Century Mall Cinema on North Clark Street on August 15 at 7PM.

This is a fun event with street vendors, some exhibit booths and other entertainment as well. There are always LOTS of kids present, of all ages, cops and other responsible adults galore make it a very "kid safe" environment as well.

This is one of my "give backs" to the world so please come and show your support in the fight against cancer. This year's really special for me since my little brush with a carcenoid growth on my appendix back in February/March...
so come on out and help us win the fight and beat cancer!